We customize English courses to meet your needs in sharpening your English skills.
You get to choose the time slots that suit your schedule.
You get 100% attention to take actions for improving your weaknesses.
You get to improve your skills at your own pace, either fast or slow as you wish to go.
We have proven records of success in coaching for the IELTS and other English exam preparations.
Just to mention 10 Records of Success of our Outstanding BlueSkyians among so many.
- He took ten intensive individual coaching sessions and could hit more than the targets he had set for himself. He’s now pursuing his master in the UK, having won the Chevening Scholarship.
2. She took twenty private coaching sessions together with one of her friends and they could hit their targets set.
3. She took ten intensive individual coaching sessions and hit the targeted score in the IELTS, and thus she could grab the Chevening Scholarship to pursue her Master’s Degree in the UK.
4. She took twenty private coaching sessions and hit the targets set for each skill. Congratulations, dear Myint!
5. She took thirty individual coaching sessions and hit the targets of earning overall band score 7.5, with a minimum individual score being 7.0. So, she’s now pursuing her dreams in the UK. Congratulations and best wishes to you, dear Dr Khine Oo Mon.
6. She joined our 40-hour intensive IELTS course and could hit the score a lot higher than she had set for herself – achieving a perfect score of 9 in Listening, a score of 8.5 in Speaking, 8.0 in Reading and 6.0 in Writing! That’s an overall band score of 8.0! Big congratulations to you, dear Anchi!
7. She took ten individual coaching sessions (20 hours in total) and did 80 hours of homework and some self studies. Her hard work has paid off and she has achieved a score of 8.5 in both Listening and Speaking, a score of 8.0 in Reading and 6.5 and Writing. That’s an overall band score 8.0! Big congratulations to dear May Khine!
8. She took twenty individual coaching sessions (40 hours in total) and did a lot of homework and some self studies. She traveled from Myaung Mya to Yangon to attend IELTS individual coaching sessions every week. Now, her hard work has paid off and she has achieved a score of an overall band score 7.0, and won a scholarship to pursue her PhD at Seoul National University in Korea! Big congratulations to dear Aein Mon!
9. He joined our regular IELTS class (60 hours in total) and could hit an overall score of 7.5. Big congratulations, dear Sithu Tun Oo!
10. Having a tight schedule, Dr Ya Mone could manage to take only 4 individual coaching sessions. But, she once attended IELTS classes at B.S.I. Learning Academy for about a year when she was taking a gap year between high school and medical school.
She needed to achieve at least an IELTS overall score of 7.5 with an individual score being 7.0 in minimum for her further studies in England. She had achieved a perfect score of Band 9 in both listening and reading, a score of 7.5 in the speaking and 6.5 in the writing, in her first attempt. So, we came up with an individualized writing course for her to meet her needs, and now she has hit her target set! 🎯
Wishing you all the best in your future endeavours, Dr Ya Mone! Again, big claps and cheers to all the best!
To those of you who want to know the schedules of the upcoming IELTS intensive and TKT classes..
Updated on 9 Dec. 2019.
Mobile Banking for Registration and Tuition Fees’ Payment
Name – Hla Win May Oo
AYA – 0223 2010 1000 5690
KBZ – 002 301 002 021 257 01
CB – 2010 6001 0000 0566
KBZ pay – 095043135
Classes and private or individual coaching sessions (online/ at Blue Sky International) are run by Tr. Wendy @ Ms Hla Win May Oo and her well-trained and well-qualified teaching associates.
Trainer/ Lecturer: Ms Hla Win May Oo
The founder of B.S.I. Learning Academy, Ms Hla Win May Oo @ Tr. Wendy, is pursuing her Doctorate through the University of Otago in New Zealand. Being a graduate of BEd, MPA, and MA in Teaching of English as a Foreign Language, she is a well-trained and well-experienced ESL Teacher, Teacher Trainer, Success Coach & Mentor, and Business & Education Consultant. She has also worked as a Social Enterprise Consultant and “Education for Entrepreneurs” Trainer with the British Council, Myanmar, and a Lecturer for the MBA program at Temasek International College, and a Research Associate with the University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands. She is passionate about teaching, training, researching, consulting and coaching.
B.S.I Learning Academy
No. E-2/5, Dhamma Darna Street,
Nat Chaung Ward, Tamwe Township, Yangon.